Following the notification of Abstract acceptance, either for oral or poster presentation during CRETE 2021, ALL authors are requested to provide the following, by 30th June, 2021:
- A full Paper, in English language as a .doc file, typed and edited strictly in accordance with the paper guidelines, already included in the provided Paper Template. Each paper must not exceed 8 pages in A4 format including figures, photographs, tables, references etc..
- A short Curriculum Vitae of the Corresponding Author (who is going to present the paper at the Conference) (maximum 200 words), based on the provided CV Template.
Submission is possible through the online form available below.
Submission of your Full Paper equals acceptance of the CRETE 2021 Terms and Conditions.
“On behalf of all authors, I have read and agreed with the following:
- Both full Paper and extended Abstract will be included in the Conference Proceedings (electronic and/or printed).
- Copyright of full Paper, extended Abstract, as well as PowerPoint presentations provided during the Conference are assigned to IWWG (International Waste Working Group), for the sole purpose of publication (.pdf form) on the IWWG website .
- Registration fees will be reimbursed by 50%, if written request or cancellation is submitted to the Conference Secretariat by 30st of June, 2021. No reimbursement will be possible after 1st of July, 2021 or after the conduction of the Conference.”
Please note that the receipt of all Papers will be confirmed. Authors not receiving an e-mail notifying receipt of their Paper should check with the Secretariat. Please avoid double submission. If you need to update your Paper please contact the Organizing Secretariat.