- All posters must be sent in a .pdf form via e-mail to the Conference Secretariat by 20th July 2021, in order to be included in the “Virtual Poster Room” of CRETE 2021 official website. Access will be given only to CRETE 2021 participants, through the relevant Members’ Area, using username and password provided after registration.
- Authors participating in person will have to print their poster on their own and hand it in a printed form to the Conference Secretariat upon their arrival at the Conference Venue.
- Conference Secretariat will take over the printing of posters whose authors participate virtually (online), based on the .pdf file sent by mail. Authors need to assure the printing clarity and quality of text and figures included in their poster, as no amendments / corrections will be made by CRETE 2021 Secretariat; the responsibility of the final outcome remains on the authors.
- Recommended posters dimensions are 100 X 120 cm, portrait oriented.
- Posters should include contact information of the authors or corresponding author, so that communication by any participant interested in the poster topic is feasible.
- All live (NOT virtual) presentations must be sent in a .ppt form via e-mail to the Conference Secretariat by 25th July 2021. If your file size is too large, you may use any online file transfer application, using CRETE 2021 e-mail address: submissionsCRETE@isc.tuc.gr.
- Oral presentations (live and virtual) should last 15 minutes, while 5 more minutes will be available for attendants’ questions and discussion.
- Keynote speeches should last 35 minutes, while 10 more minutes will be available for attendants’ questions and discussion.
- Workshops and special sessions may include presentations of longer duration, depending on their structure.
Make a Virtual Oral Presentation
Chair a Virtual Session